TICKETS FOR EURO BIKE FEST 2020 CANNOT BE APPLIED IN 2021! PLEASE READ OUR OFFICIAL STATEMENT BELOW.
Entrance fee consists of place for your bike and tent, but if you prefer the warmth of a bed, take a look at
close-by bungalows and cabins HERE.
GOVERNMENT MEASURES AT EURO BIKE FEST 2020
Summary in points below, please read carefully:
– If no new measures are ordered by the government or another executive office, the event will take place on 17 – 20 September 2020.
– ALL TYPES OF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT, but a pre-sale order is more convenient.
– The current regulations and conditions of the government allow us to organize the event, albeit with certain rules.
– We consult everything with the Ministry of Health, lawyers, etc.
– The camp is limited only by its own capacity, which is more than sufficient. The camp has an area of more than 30ha. There are more than 20 restaurants in the camp, which will be complemented by our bars and gastronomic tents, thus limiting the concentration of people in one area. The camp also has a number of sanitary facilities.
– There must not be more than 1000 people at one time, in one place on individual productions (parts of the program) within the camp. Alternatively, 1000 + 50% occupancy of the remaining capacity of the place. In this case, corridors must be created for a maximum of 1000 people. This case only occurs during the evening production at the main stage and the area will therefore be divided into corridors. For other productions, visitors are spread throughout the camp. We hereby respond to the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
– Veils for outdoor events are not required yet, but if you feel safer with them, it’s up to you.
– It will probably not be possible to test the size of the T-shirts on the merch stand, you will have to estimate the size of the T-shirts this year.
There are some limitations compared to the classic EURO BIKE FEST, but we will make it. We look forward to seeing you next weekend at EBF!
TRANSFER OF TICKETS TO 2021
This year’s tickets will be valid for 2021 ONLY IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF THE SEPTEMBER DATE due to some unexpected, new government regulations (unfortunately we cannot influence this). Otherwise, tickets will not be moved and are valid for the September date.
We had two paths to choose from that could not be combined:
1. Cancel the event this year completely and move all tickets to 2021.
2. Postpone the date of the festival to September and leave the tickets
valid for this date.
Mainly based on your opinions and because similar events may not be anywhere else this year, we have chosen variant number 2. In this case, however, tickets cannot be moved to another date. If someone didn’t like the new date of the festival, they had the opportunity to solve it individually after the announcement of the new date of the festival in mid-April, not now, it’s really not fair anymore. We understand that we will not be grateful to everyone, but we tried to accommodate the majority.
Your EBF TEAM